Keith Krach is Chairman and CEO of DocuSign, The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management. Krach leads DocuSign’s high performance team to empower the world to Keep Business Digital. DocuSign’s mission is to allow anyone to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely. The DocuSign Global Trust Network has over 120,000 companies, over 40 Million unique users in 188 countries and adding 50,000 unique users per day.
Krach co-founded Ariba, serving as chairman and CEO. Krach is widely recognized as pioneering B2B Commerce and was recognized with the Technology Pioneer Award at the World Economic Forum in Davos. He was also named National Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young. Today, nearly $1 Trillion of commerce is transacted through the Ariba network.
Krach started his career at GM as the youngest-ever vice president. Krach then joined the founding team of Rasna Corporation, which was sold to Parametric Technologies. Rasna transformed the mechanical computer-aided engineering (CAE) industry and Krach was recognized as an early pioneer within the Robotics industry.
Krach earned his B.S. degree in Engineering at Purdue University and his MBA at Harvard. He is Chairman Emeritus of the Board of Trustees at Purdue University. Krach is also the former Chairman of the Board at Angie’s List, former International President of Sigma Chi Fraternity, and one of the early founders and board members at XOJet.
- DocuSign: The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management
- Keith Krach: DocuSign your Cleveland Cavs Season
- Keith Krach Speaks About FedEx Deal
- Keith Krach CEO of DocuSign Recognized as CNBC Disruptor50 2014
- DocuSign Announces Industry First Mobile SDK for DTM and eSignatures
- DocuSign Unveils Transaction Management Platform for Real Estate Brokers
- Keith Krach Announces Retirement from Angie’s List Board of Directors
- Incredible MOMENTUM Following DocuSign 2014 Conference
- DocuSign raises $85 million in new funding
- Microsoft and DocuSign announce partnership to bring eSignature capabilities to Office 356 customers