Keith Krach is chairman and CEO of DocuSign, The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Krach leads DocuSign’s high performance team in helping companies of all sizes and industries Keep Business Digital™ by empowering anyone to DocuSign anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device securely.
Krach started his career at GM as the youngest-ever vice president. Krach then joined the founding team of Rasna Corporation as the COO, which was sold to Parametric Technologies for $500 million.
Krach co-founded Ariba, serving as chairman and CEO where he took the company public and achieved a market cap of $34 billion. He was named Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young and was honored with the Technology Pioneer Award for B2B eCommerce at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
Krach earned his B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering at Purdue University and earned his MBA from Harvard Business School. He is Chairman Emeritus of the Board of Trustees at Purdue University and the former Chairman of the Board at Angie’s List.
- Keith Krach Speaks About FedEx Deal
- Keith Krach CEO of DocuSign Recognized as CNBC Disruptor50 2014
- DocuSign Announces Industry First Mobile SDK for DTM and eSignatures
- DocuSign Unveils Transaction Management Platform for Real Estate Brokers
- Keith Krach Announces Retirement from Angie’s List Board of Directors
- Incredible MOMENTUM Following DocuSign 2014 Conference
- DocuSign raises $85 million in new funding
- Microsoft and DocuSign announce partnership to bring eSignature capabilities to Office 356 customers
- DocuSign MOMENTUM to Reveal Strategies for 100% Digital Business Transformation
- DocuSign Applauds FHA’s New eSignature Requirements for Lenders