DocuSign is the most trusted eSignature solution worldwide. And now, it has announced a new and exciting upgrade to its management platform. The Fall 2012 release will offer a set of new capabilities and solutions for professional use,
Keith Krach, who is the chairman and CEO for DocuSign, recognizes the need today for eSignature solutions. “DocuSign has become a ‘must have’ business imperative for organizations of every size, he said. “As the eSignature industry has matured, customers and prospects are driving enterprise-wide deployments, more tailored solutions for their industries and roles, and want to DocuSign from any mobile device. Our latest DocuSign release addresses these trends to provide our customers immediate ROI and long-term value.”
The Fall 2012 release includes new or improved features for professional enterprises such as shared template folders, simplified user management, greater accessibility, and further enhancements like setting signing languages, streamlining PowerForms, and more formatting control.
For “Deeper Industry Solutions,” DocuSign has some unique improvements being made. Financial services will have new email archival capabilities to ensure accuracy and quality communication with clients and businesses. Life Sciences will also benefit from the release, since it has new capabilities that allow easier complicity with FDA regulations, faster clinical trials and research, and expedited arrival of new medicines and treatments.
The mobile platform for DocuSign will see a more intuitive interface, easier access to cloud storage, and in-person signing capabilities.
“Customers tell us they choose DocuSign because of our robust transaction platform, commitment to security, partner ecosystem, and world class customer programs,” CEO Keith Krach said. “Investment in these areas has helped DocuSign become the global standard for eSignature that attracts more than 50,000 new users daily to the DocuSign Global Network.”
- DocuSign Announced as Nominee for 2013 ISE® and Project of the Year Awards
- DocuSign Makes Digital Signatures Easier, Faster, and More Convenient in the Cloud
- DocuSign Momentum Accelerates as More Enterprises Use DocuSign to Keep Business Digital™
- DocuSign Spring ‘13 Release Sets the Global Standard for Mobile Signature
- DocuSign Cited as a Leader in Independent Research Firm Report on eSignatures
- NFL Players Association Partners with DocuSign
- DocuSign Ink for Android
- DocuSign announces DocuSign Momentum 2013
- Purdue adjusts to pay for tuition freeze
- WallStreet Journal All Things Digital highlights HP and DocuSign