Twenty-twelve was a good year for Keith Krach’s DocuSign, which has exploded with success in the past twelve months. The software company isn’t just finding itself at the top of the eSignature industry—it’s also been honored with several awards this year.
Inc. has recently released its Hire Power Awards, which honor businesses and entrepreneurs who are providing the most job opportunities to Americans. In doing so, those companies are not just helping the U.S. economy get back on track—they are restoring Americans’ lives. DocuSign was #2 in Washington State, creating a total of 137 new jobs, taking its employment up to 182.
DocuSign was also honored by ITSMA, which is the leading marketing association for technology, communications, and professional services providers. The association honored it’s 2012 Marketing Excellence Awards winners, bestowing DocuSign with the Gold Award for generating and nurturing leads.
Not only has DocuSign managed to make its way to the top, but it has also stayed there for some time. Red Herring, a global media company, seeks out the world’s most innovative technology-focused companies, investors, and businesspeople. This year, DocuSign was honored with a repeat Red Herring Top 100 Global Award, which recognizes that DocuSign is still one of the world’s most innovative entrepreneurial enterprises in the world.
DocuSign has been a creative and necessary solution in a world that is becoming more and more dependent on technology. Paper signatures have found themselves becoming outdated, easy to lose, expensive, and sometimes difficult to attain. The entry of eSignatures has made it possible to attain accurate records and signatures quickly and securely.
- DocuSign Recognized as One of the “50 Best Companies to Work For” in 2014
- Keith Krach on How DocuSign is Transforming the Healthcare Industry
- Keith Krach Discusses DocuSign’s Integration With Salesforce on “Bloomberg West”
- CEO of National Association of REALTORS® Dale Stinton Joins DocuSign Board of Directors
- DocuSign Launches Bundled Real Estate Transaction Management Solution
- Keith Krach on Ariba’s Successful IPO
- Keith Krach on his own Leadership Style
- Keith Krach on Reach Versus Revenue
- Keith Krach on Being a CEO in the 90s
- Keith Krach on Building a High Performance Team