For the second year in a row, DocuSign Ink was named one of Apple’s Best Apps of 2012 for the iPad. Other winners included Action Movie FX, Rayman Jungle Run, Letterpress, and Paper. As Tom Gonser, DocuSign Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, wrote in the DocuSign Blog, “this honor means quite a bit to our whole team! We couldn’t be more pleased to be among such great company.”
As this recognition shows, DocuSign Ink is one the easiest and fastest way to sign and get signatures and documents. The mobile apps are tamper-proof, and are designed to help you sign, send, and store your documents without the time and stress of previous signing methods.
The 2.0 release of DocuSign Ink included new functionality for the award-winning app including cloud storage, a new signature creator, and the ability to have multiple signers sign in using the same device, among other new features. For more information on DocuSign Ink or to download it, simply visit the DocuSign Ink preview on iTunes.
- Keith Krach on How DocuSign is Transforming the Healthcare Industry
- Keith Krach Discusses DocuSign’s Integration With Salesforce on “Bloomberg West”
- CEO of National Association of REALTORS® Dale Stinton Joins DocuSign Board of Directors
- DocuSign Launches Bundled Real Estate Transaction Management Solution
- Keith Krach on Ariba’s Successful IPO
- Keith Krach on his own Leadership Style
- Keith Krach on Reach Versus Revenue
- Keith Krach on Being a CEO in the 90s
- Keith Krach on Building a High Performance Team
- DocuSign noted as G2 Crowd Grid Leader