For the second year in a row, DocuSign Ink was named one of Apple’s Best Apps of 2012 for the iPad. Other winners included Action Movie FX, Rayman Jungle Run, Letterpress, and Paper. As Tom Gonser, DocuSign Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, wrote in the DocuSign Blog, “this honor means quite a bit to our whole team! We couldn’t be more pleased to be among such great company.”
As this recognition shows, DocuSign Ink is one the easiest and fastest way to sign and get signatures and documents. The mobile apps are tamper-proof, and are designed to help you sign, send, and store your documents without the time and stress of previous signing methods.
The 2.0 release of DocuSign Ink included new functionality for the award-winning app including cloud storage, a new signature creator, and the ability to have multiple signers sign in using the same device, among other new features. For more information on DocuSign Ink or to download it, simply visit the DocuSign Ink preview on iTunes.
- DocuSign Announced as Nominee for 2013 ISE® and Project of the Year Awards
- DocuSign Makes Digital Signatures Easier, Faster, and More Convenient in the Cloud
- DocuSign Momentum Accelerates as More Enterprises Use DocuSign to Keep Business Digital™
- DocuSign Spring ‘13 Release Sets the Global Standard for Mobile Signature
- DocuSign Cited as a Leader in Independent Research Firm Report on eSignatures
- NFL Players Association Partners with DocuSign
- DocuSign Ink for Android
- DocuSign announces DocuSign Momentum 2013
- Purdue adjusts to pay for tuition freeze
- WallStreet Journal All Things Digital highlights HP and DocuSign