For the second year in a row, DocuSign Ink was named one of Apple’s Best Apps of 2012 for the iPad. Other winners included Action Movie FX, Rayman Jungle Run, Letterpress, and Paper. As Tom Gonser, DocuSign Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, wrote in the DocuSign Blog, “this honor means quite a bit to our whole team! We couldn’t be more pleased to be among such great company.”
As this recognition shows, DocuSign Ink is one the easiest and fastest way to sign and get signatures and documents. The mobile apps are tamper-proof, and are designed to help you sign, send, and store your documents without the time and stress of previous signing methods.
The 2.0 release of DocuSign Ink included new functionality for the award-winning app including cloud storage, a new signature creator, and the ability to have multiple signers sign in using the same device, among other new features. For more information on DocuSign Ink or to download it, simply visit the DocuSign Ink preview on iTunes.
- Keith Krach Discusses the Value Proposition and Potential of DocuSign (Transcript)
- Keith Krach: DocuSign Momentum 2015
- Keith Krach on StartUP.TV (Transcript)
- DocuSign: The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management
- Keith Krach: DocuSign your Cleveland Cavs Season
- Keith Krach Speaks About FedEx Deal
- Keith Krach CEO of DocuSign Recognized as CNBC Disruptor50 2014
- DocuSign Announces Industry First Mobile SDK for DTM and eSignatures
- DocuSign Unveils Transaction Management Platform for Real Estate Brokers
- Keith Krach Announces Retirement from Angie’s List Board of Directors