For the second year in a row, DocuSign Ink was named one of Apple’s Best Apps of 2012 for the iPad. Other winners included Action Movie FX, Rayman Jungle Run, Letterpress, and Paper. As Tom Gonser, DocuSign Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, wrote in the DocuSign Blog, “this honor means quite a bit to our whole team! We couldn’t be more pleased to be among such great company.”
As this recognition shows, DocuSign Ink is one the easiest and fastest way to sign and get signatures and documents. The mobile apps are tamper-proof, and are designed to help you sign, send, and store your documents without the time and stress of previous signing methods.
The 2.0 release of DocuSign Ink included new functionality for the award-winning app including cloud storage, a new signature creator, and the ability to have multiple signers sign in using the same device, among other new features. For more information on DocuSign Ink or to download it, simply visit the DocuSign Ink preview on iTunes.
- Keith Krach Announces Retirement from Angie’s List Board of Directors
- Incredible MOMENTUM Following DocuSign 2014 Conference
- DocuSign raises $85 million in new funding
- Microsoft and DocuSign announce partnership to bring eSignature capabilities to Office 356 customers
- DocuSign MOMENTUM to Reveal Strategies for 100% Digital Business Transformation
- DocuSign Applauds FHA’s New eSignature Requirements for Lenders
- Keith Krach Discusses the Death of Handwritten Signatures on “Bloomberg Surveillance”
- DocuSign for Salesforce
- DocuSign Names Gordon Payne as Chief Operating Officer and Vivian Macdonald as Chief Accounting Officer
- DocuSign CEO Keith Krach Interviews with Fortune Tech on Risk and Success