DocuSign has a great blog on its website that contains quite a bit of resources for anyone interested in technology, business, and the internet. The blog includes information on the best automated sales tools, how to deal with spam, malware, or viruses, and news about the e-signature industry. It also contains information about DocuSign’s leadership, including Jeffrey Hayzlett, Tom Gonser, and CEO Keith Krach.
Most recently, DocuSign presented a Quick Tip Tuesday where they laid out three easy ways to import documents using DocuSign. As part of the new functionality of DocuSign, it is possible for users to import documents from services like Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive. It is also possible to easily open the PDF in DocuSign Ink using “open in” functionality.
But perhaps the coolest way of importing documents into DocuSign is to take a picture of the document using DocuSign’s Ink’s Capture feature and your device’s built-in camera.
Check out the full entry on the DocuSign blog to find out how to DocuSign Ink can be used to import documents from anywhere you need.
- Keith Krach Discusses the Value Proposition and Potential of DocuSign (Transcript)
- Keith Krach: DocuSign Momentum 2015
- Keith Krach on StartUP.TV (Transcript)
- DocuSign: The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management
- Keith Krach: DocuSign your Cleveland Cavs Season
- Keith Krach Speaks About FedEx Deal
- Keith Krach CEO of DocuSign Recognized as CNBC Disruptor50 2014
- DocuSign Announces Industry First Mobile SDK for DTM and eSignatures
- DocuSign Unveils Transaction Management Platform for Real Estate Brokers
- Keith Krach Announces Retirement from Angie’s List Board of Directors