DocuSign has a great blog on its website that contains quite a bit of resources for anyone interested in technology, business, and the internet. The blog includes information on the best automated sales tools, how to deal with spam, malware, or viruses, and news about the e-signature industry. It also contains information about DocuSign’s leadership, including Jeffrey Hayzlett, Tom Gonser, and CEO Keith Krach.
Most recently, DocuSign presented a Quick Tip Tuesday where they laid out three easy ways to import documents using DocuSign. As part of the new functionality of DocuSign, it is possible for users to import documents from services like Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive. It is also possible to easily open the PDF in DocuSign Ink using “open in” functionality.
But perhaps the coolest way of importing documents into DocuSign is to take a picture of the document using DocuSign’s Ink’s Capture feature and your device’s built-in camera.
Check out the full entry on the DocuSign blog to find out how to DocuSign Ink can be used to import documents from anywhere you need.
- DocuSign Announced as Nominee for 2013 ISE® and Project of the Year Awards
- DocuSign Makes Digital Signatures Easier, Faster, and More Convenient in the Cloud
- DocuSign Momentum Accelerates as More Enterprises Use DocuSign to Keep Business Digital™
- DocuSign Spring ‘13 Release Sets the Global Standard for Mobile Signature
- DocuSign Cited as a Leader in Independent Research Firm Report on eSignatures
- NFL Players Association Partners with DocuSign
- DocuSign Ink for Android
- DocuSign announces DocuSign Momentum 2013
- Purdue adjusts to pay for tuition freeze
- WallStreet Journal All Things Digital highlights HP and DocuSign