DocuSign has a great blog on its website that contains quite a bit of resources for anyone interested in technology, business, and the internet. The blog includes information on the best automated sales tools, how to deal with spam, malware, or viruses, and news about the e-signature industry. It also contains information about DocuSign’s leadership, including Jeffrey Hayzlett, Tom Gonser, and CEO Keith Krach.
Most recently, DocuSign presented a Quick Tip Tuesday where they laid out three easy ways to import documents using DocuSign. As part of the new functionality of DocuSign, it is possible for users to import documents from services like Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive. It is also possible to easily open the PDF in DocuSign Ink using “open in” functionality.
But perhaps the coolest way of importing documents into DocuSign is to take a picture of the document using DocuSign’s Ink’s Capture feature and your device’s built-in camera.
Check out the full entry on the DocuSign blog to find out how to DocuSign Ink can be used to import documents from anywhere you need.
- DocuSign raises $85 million in new funding
- Microsoft and DocuSign announce partnership to bring eSignature capabilities to Office 356 customers
- DocuSign MOMENTUM to Reveal Strategies for 100% Digital Business Transformation
- DocuSign Applauds FHA’s New eSignature Requirements for Lenders
- Keith Krach Discusses the Death of Handwritten Signatures on “Bloomberg Surveillance”
- DocuSign for Salesforce
- DocuSign Names Gordon Payne as Chief Operating Officer and Vivian Macdonald as Chief Accounting Officer
- DocuSign CEO Keith Krach Interviews with Fortune Tech on Risk and Success
- DocuSign Launches DocuSign Express Digital Signatures and Expands Mobile Leadership
- DocuSign Recognized as One of the “50 Best Companies to Work For” in 2014