DocuSign has a great blog on its website that contains quite a bit of resources for anyone interested in technology, business, and the internet. The blog includes information on the best automated sales tools, how to deal with spam, malware, or viruses, and news about the e-signature industry. It also contains information about DocuSign’s leadership, including Jeffrey Hayzlett, Tom Gonser, and CEO Keith Krach.
Most recently, DocuSign presented a Quick Tip Tuesday where they laid out three easy ways to import documents using DocuSign. As part of the new functionality of DocuSign, it is possible for users to import documents from services like Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive. It is also possible to easily open the PDF in DocuSign Ink using “open in” functionality.
But perhaps the coolest way of importing documents into DocuSign is to take a picture of the document using DocuSign’s Ink’s Capture feature and your device’s built-in camera.
Check out the full entry on the DocuSign blog to find out how to DocuSign Ink can be used to import documents from anywhere you need.
- Keith Krach on How DocuSign is Transforming the Healthcare Industry
- Keith Krach Discusses DocuSign’s Integration With Salesforce on “Bloomberg West”
- CEO of National Association of REALTORS® Dale Stinton Joins DocuSign Board of Directors
- DocuSign Launches Bundled Real Estate Transaction Management Solution
- Keith Krach on Ariba’s Successful IPO
- Keith Krach on his own Leadership Style
- Keith Krach on Reach Versus Revenue
- Keith Krach on Being a CEO in the 90s
- Keith Krach on Building a High Performance Team
- DocuSign noted as G2 Crowd Grid Leader