For businesses looking to improve their social media practices, Keith Krach’s DocuSign and LinkedIn are providing the solution: a webinar, “10 Ways to Utilize Social Selling in 2013.” These days, social media is a must for getting and keeping business—so if you’re not social media savvy, that can create some serious problems.
A recently released study by the Aberdeen Group showed that sales representatives that leveraged social selling during sales processes were 79% more likely to reach quota than those who didn’t. With those numbers, businesses would be hard put to find an excuse not to use social selling. But it’s not always as easy as it sounds. Social media management and selling need to be updated and used on a daily basis to be effective—and that can be incredibly time consuming if it’s not being done efficiently.
These days, social media selling is a vital part of marketing and meeting sales goals. Where cold calling was once the way to go, that’s not so anymore—today cold calls have about a 97% fail rate, according to Connect&Sell. Using social media can give companies the competitive edge, connecting them with prospects, keeping up with relevant media, and providing an opportunity to make and close deals.
The DocuSign and LinkedIn webinar will feature several sales experts:
- Lori Richardson—Score More Sales, @scoremoresales
- Nancy Nardin—Founder/Editor of Smart Selling Tools, @sellingtools
- Matt Heinz—President of Heinz Marketing, @HeinzMarketing
- Ralf VonSosen—Head of Sales for LinkedIn (moderator), @rvonsosen
The webinar will last one hour and will be aired on Thursday, February 14th, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PST. Interested participants can register on the DocuSign website.
- Keith Krach on How DocuSign is Transforming the Healthcare Industry
- Keith Krach Discusses DocuSign’s Integration With Salesforce on “Bloomberg West”
- CEO of National Association of REALTORS® Dale Stinton Joins DocuSign Board of Directors
- DocuSign Launches Bundled Real Estate Transaction Management Solution
- Keith Krach on Ariba’s Successful IPO
- Keith Krach on his own Leadership Style
- Keith Krach on Reach Versus Revenue
- Keith Krach on Being a CEO in the 90s
- Keith Krach on Building a High Performance Team
- DocuSign noted as G2 Crowd Grid Leader