Keith Krach, Docusign CEO and founder of Ariba, recently spoke at UC Berkeley as part of the Distinguished Innovator Lecture Series. This lectures series invites distinguished innovators to share lessons from their own successes and failures in recognition of the entrepreneurial vision of A. Richard Newton, Dean of UC Berkeley’s College of Engineering from 2000 t0 2007. Offered by a cooperative effort between the College of Engineering’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (CET) and the Haas School of Business’s Lester Center for Entrepreneurship.
Keith Krach spoke for an hour at UC Berkeley, touching on his life in the business world. Watch the full video below or on YouTube.
- Keith Krach: Metrics Measuring Success and Employee Engagement
- Keith Krach Discusses the Value Proposition and Potential of DocuSign
- Keith Krach: DocuSign Momentum 2015
- Keith Krach on StartUP.TV
- DocuSign: The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management
- Keith Krach: DocuSign your Cleveland Cavs Season
- Keith Krach Speaks About FedEx Deal
- Keith Krach CEO of DocuSign Recognized as CNBC Disruptor50 2014
- DocuSign Announces Industry First Mobile SDK for DTM and eSignatures
- DocuSign Unveils Transaction Management Platform for Real Estate Brokers