Keith Krach, Docusign CEO and founder of Ariba, recently spoke at UC Berkeley as part of the Distinguished Innovator Lecture Series. This lectures series invites distinguished innovators to share lessons from their own successes and failures in recognition of the entrepreneurial vision of A. Richard Newton, Dean of UC Berkeley’s College of Engineering from 2000 t0 2007. Offered by a cooperative effort between the College of Engineering’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (CET) and the Haas School of Business’s Lester Center for Entrepreneurship.
Keith Krach spoke for an hour at UC Berkeley, touching on his life in the business world. Watch the full video below or on YouTube.
- DocuSign Announced as Nominee for 2013 ISE® and Project of the Year Awards
- DocuSign Makes Digital Signatures Easier, Faster, and More Convenient in the Cloud
- DocuSign Momentum Accelerates as More Enterprises Use DocuSign to Keep Business Digital™
- DocuSign Spring ‘13 Release Sets the Global Standard for Mobile Signature
- DocuSign Cited as a Leader in Independent Research Firm Report on eSignatures
- NFL Players Association Partners with DocuSign
- DocuSign Ink for Android
- DocuSign announces DocuSign Momentum 2013
- Purdue adjusts to pay for tuition freeze
- WallStreet Journal All Things Digital highlights HP and DocuSign