Keith Krach, Docusign CEO and founder of Ariba, recently spoke at UC Berkeley as part of the Distinguished Innovator Lecture Series. This lectures series invites distinguished innovators to share lessons from their own successes and failures in recognition of the entrepreneurial vision of A. Richard Newton, Dean of UC Berkeley’s College of Engineering from 2000 t0 2007. Offered by a cooperative effort between the College of Engineering’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (CET) and the Haas School of Business’s Lester Center for Entrepreneurship.
Keith Krach spoke for an hour at UC Berkeley, touching on his life in the business world. Watch the full video below or on YouTube.
- DocuSign raises $85 million in new funding
- Microsoft and DocuSign announce partnership to bring eSignature capabilities to Office 356 customers
- DocuSign MOMENTUM to Reveal Strategies for 100% Digital Business Transformation
- DocuSign Applauds FHA’s New eSignature Requirements for Lenders
- Keith Krach Discusses the Death of Handwritten Signatures on “Bloomberg Surveillance”
- DocuSign for Salesforce
- DocuSign Names Gordon Payne as Chief Operating Officer and Vivian Macdonald as Chief Accounting Officer
- DocuSign CEO Keith Krach Interviews with Fortune Tech on Risk and Success
- DocuSign Launches DocuSign Express Digital Signatures and Expands Mobile Leadership
- DocuSign Recognized as One of the “50 Best Companies to Work For” in 2014