Whether he’s coming onboard a new company and using his strategic business insights to make it grow, or joining an already established company with worldwide recognition, Keith Krach has his hands in all kinds of projects. From his early days at General Motors to his start up successes at Ariba, Krach has been involved in the success of numerous companies.
Alongside his work in the corporate world, he has also spent much of his time serving on the boards of both for-profit and non-profit organizations. Krach also continues to nurture the ties with alma mater, Purdue University, serving on Purdue’s Board of Trustees as well as being involved with his former college fraternity, Sigma Chi.
Here are just a few links to some of Krach’s favorite projects:
And his projects in the news:
- DocuSign Announced as Nominee for 2013 ISE® and Project of the Year Awards
- DocuSign Makes Digital Signatures Easier, Faster, and More Convenient in the Cloud
- DocuSign Momentum Accelerates as More Enterprises Use DocuSign to Keep Business Digital™
- DocuSign Spring ‘13 Release Sets the Global Standard for Mobile Signature
- DocuSign Cited as a Leader in Independent Research Firm Report on eSignatures
- NFL Players Association Partners with DocuSign
- DocuSign Ink for Android
- DocuSign announces DocuSign Momentum 2013
- Purdue adjusts to pay for tuition freeze
- WallStreet Journal All Things Digital highlights HP and DocuSign