Whether he’s coming onboard a new company and using his strategic business insights to make it grow, or joining an already established company with worldwide recognition, Keith Krach has his hands in all kinds of projects. From his early days at General Motors to his start up successes at Ariba, Krach has been involved in the success of numerous companies.
Alongside his work in the corporate world, he has also spent much of his time serving on the boards of both for-profit and non-profit organizations. Krach supports his alma mater, Purdue University, where he served on Purdue’s Board of Trustees as well as being involved with his former college fraternity, Sigma Chi.
Here are just a few links to some of Krach’s favorite projects:
Keith Krach and DocuSign in the news:
- Incredible MOMENTUM Following DocuSign 2014 Conference
- DocuSign raises $85 million in new funding
- Microsoft and DocuSign announce partnership to bring eSignature capabilities to Office 356 customers
- DocuSign MOMENTUM to Reveal Strategies for 100% Digital Business Transformation
- DocuSign Applauds FHA’s New eSignature Requirements for Lenders
- Keith Krach Discusses the Death of Handwritten Signatures on “Bloomberg Surveillance”
- DocuSign for Salesforce
- DocuSign Names Gordon Payne as Chief Operating Officer and Vivian Macdonald as Chief Accounting Officer
- DocuSign CEO Keith Krach Interviews with Fortune Tech on Risk and Success
- DocuSign Launches DocuSign Express Digital Signatures and Expands Mobile Leadership