Whether he’s coming onboard a new company and using his strategic business insights to make it grow, or joining an already established company with worldwide recognition, Keith Krach has his hands in all kinds of projects. From his early days at General Motors to his start up successes at Ariba, Krach has been involved in the success of numerous companies.
Alongside his work in the corporate world, he has also spent much of his time serving on the boards of both for-profit and non-profit organizations. Krach supports his alma mater, Purdue University, where he served on Purdue’s Board of Trustees as well as being involved with his former college fraternity, Sigma Chi.
Here are just a few links to some of Krach’s favorite projects:
And his projects in the news:
- Keith Krach Discusses DocuSign’s Integration With Salesforce on “Bloomberg West”
- CEO of National Association of REALTORS® Dale Stinton Joins DocuSign Board of Directors
- DocuSign Launches Bundled Real Estate Transaction Management Solution
- Keith Krach on Ariba’s Successful IPO
- Keith Krach on his own Leadership Style
- Keith Krach on Reach Versus Revenue
- Keith Krach on Being a CEO in the 90s
- Keith Krach on Building a High Performance Team
- DocuSign noted as G2 Crowd Grid Leader
- DocuSign Named Among 100 Career Launching Tech Companies