Whether he’s coming onboard a new company and using his strategic business insights to make it grow, or joining an already established company with worldwide recognition, Keith Krach has his hands in all kinds of projects. From his early days at General Motors to his start up successes at Ariba, Krach has been involved in the success of numerous companies.
Alongside his work in the corporate world, he has also spent much of his time serving on the boards of both for-profit and non-profit organizations. Krach supports his alma mater, Purdue University, where he served on Purdue’s Board of Trustees as well as being involved with his former college fraternity, Sigma Chi.
Here are just a few links to some of Krach’s favorite projects:
Keith Krach and DocuSign in the news:
- Keith Krach: Metrics Measuring Success and Employee Engagement
- Keith Krach Discusses the Value Proposition and Potential of DocuSign
- Keith Krach: DocuSign Momentum 2015
- Keith Krach on StartUP.TV
- DocuSign: The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management
- Keith Krach: DocuSign your Cleveland Cavs Season
- Keith Krach Speaks About FedEx Deal
- Keith Krach CEO of DocuSign Recognized as CNBC Disruptor50 2014
- DocuSign Announces Industry First Mobile SDK for DTM and eSignatures
- DocuSign Unveils Transaction Management Platform for Real Estate Brokers