Aragon Research Names DocuSign “Hot Vendor” in Digital Transaction Management
Aragon defines Digital Transaction Management as
“…a new type of business application that uses cloud-based software and services to digitally manage a wide range of document-centric business processes involving people, documents, data and transactions both inside and outside the firewall.”
Highlights from the report include:
- DTM will become a strategic imperative at large enterprises by YE 2015. The reason is simple: DTM affects virtually all aspects of how a firm is measured and evaluated for business success. Few technologies have such an impact. The impact is transformational and goes across most lines of business.
- By YE 2016, 70% of large enterprises will have a DTM initiative underway or fully implemented.
- ROI benefits can reach tens of millions of dollars per year, or from $5 to $100 per document, depending on use case and current processes, and translate into earnings-per-share benefits.
- Except for the explosion of tablet computing, DTM is expected to grow faster than almost any other category of business. Aragon Research estimates that DTM will grow from US $500-700 million in 2014 to $30 billion by 2020.
- It isn’t a matter of if enterprises will go digital, it is when.
We agree that DTM is fundamentally transformative to organizations – leading to significant ROI, better customer experiences, and compliance benefits. We’d encourage anyone interested in accelerating steps toward going digital in their organizations to read the Aragon Research report. DTM is a game changer.