DocuSign has been standardized by the State of North Carolina to provide a platform and streamlining process for legal government eSignatures. North Carolina will begin utilizing DocuSign’s eSignature solution by using it in the Controller’s office as a way to process travel reimbursements and background checks quickly and efficiently for citizens, employees, and vendors.
“Citizens will find it easier to do business with the State because they will be able to sign forms and documents anytime, anywhere and from any web-accessible device,” State Controller of North Carolina David McCoy said. “State agencies, universities, community colleges, and local governments will also benefit from this 21st-century tool that will help them move to digital processes and away from the labor-intensive and time-consuming processes that require a wet ink signature to each document and form.”
The State is able to standardize on DocuSign because its documents are all legally binding and it adheres to all of the U.S. ESIGN and UETA requirements. Its platform also provides secure authentication processes such as access IDs and knowledge-based identity checks.
By using DocuSign, North Carolina State is ensuring faster, more efficient, and better processing of documents like signatures, payments, search warrants, health department plan reviews, new student signups, vendor contracts, legal guardian paperwork, information checks, and much more.
“All of us at DocuSign are honored to have been selected by North Carolina as the state’s official and exclusive eSignature provider,” said chairman and CEO of DocuSign, Keith Krach. “The citizens of North Carolina will find that DocuSign empowers them to sign anything, anywhere, anytime to make doing business with the state easier, faster and more convenient than ever.”
- DocuSign Announced as Nominee for 2013 ISE® and Project of the Year Awards
- DocuSign Makes Digital Signatures Easier, Faster, and More Convenient in the Cloud
- DocuSign Momentum Accelerates as More Enterprises Use DocuSign to Keep Business Digital™
- DocuSign Spring ‘13 Release Sets the Global Standard for Mobile Signature
- DocuSign Cited as a Leader in Independent Research Firm Report on eSignatures
- NFL Players Association Partners with DocuSign
- DocuSign Ink for Android
- DocuSign announces DocuSign Momentum 2013
- Purdue adjusts to pay for tuition freeze
- WallStreet Journal All Things Digital highlights HP and DocuSign