Starting A Company
“You have to jump in water over your head, follow your fear. After a while, it may just get addicting.”
Keith’s 5 Things to Remember: Starting a Company
- It’s just as easy to start a company in a big market as it is in a small one.
- People can deny your logic, but they can’t deny your passion.
- Don’t get too high on the highs, don’t get too low on the lows.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. If you’re not making mistakes along the way, then you’re not moving fast enough.
- Leadership is not determined by size, it is determined by momentum.