Keith Krach is currently chairman and CEO of DocuSign, the industry leader and global standard in electronic signature. Keith also formerly served as chairman of the board at Angie's List. He is chairman emeritus of the Purdue University Board of Trustees.
Keith has a long history of technology leadership, starting with being GM’s youngest-ever vice president at the age of 26 after earning his B.S. degree in industrial engineering from Purdue University and MBA from Harvard University. After 10 years with GM, Keith joined the founding team of Rasna Corporation. Keith helped lead Rasna to be recognized as #3 on the Inc. 100 list of Fastest-Growing Companies. The company was sold in 1995 to Parametric Technologies for $500 million.
Keith co-founded Ariba in 1996; he served as CEO and chairman of the board for seven years. Keith took Ariba public, achieving a market capitalization of $34 billion. Ernst & Young named Keith the 2000 National Entrepreneur of the Year, the same year in which he was honored at the World Economic Forum with the Technology Pioneer Award.
Save the Date: DocuSign Momentum 2015
The 2015 DocuSign Momentum conference is right around the corner, and we couldn’t be more excited to congregate in San Francisco for this year’s inspiring and informative event. Whether you’ve been in the Digital Transaction Management (DTM) industry for some time and want a refresher, or you’re interested in learning more about eSignature trends, there is something at DocuSign Momentum for everyone.
With such an impressive roster of industry leaders giving presentations, as well as opportunities for hands-on learning and networking, this is one conference you definitely do not want to miss. Here are ten more reasons to attend DocuSign Momentum 2015:
1. Exposure to digital transformation thought leaders
2. Deep dives in business and technical sessions
3. Insight into DocuSign strategies & roadmaps
4. The latest product demos on eSignature and Digital Transaction Management (DTM)
5. Countless networking opportunities with industry peers and luminaries
6. Engagement with the DocuSign DTM partner ecosystem
7. Learn to drive digital adoption and accelerate time to value
8. Find ways to improve security and compliance with digital transactions
9. Hands-on learning at instructor-led labs
DocuSign Momentum 2015 will be held at Union Square, San Francisco’s social and commerce hub, from March 10-12. For more information, click here.
- Keith Krach Discusses the Value Proposition and Potential of DocuSign (Transcript)
- Keith Krach: DocuSign Momentum 2015
- Keith Krach on StartUP.TV (Transcript)
- DocuSign: The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management
- Keith Krach: DocuSign your Cleveland Cavs Season
- Keith Krach Speaks About FedEx Deal
- Keith Krach CEO of DocuSign Recognized as CNBC Disruptor50 2014
- DocuSign Announces Industry First Mobile SDK for DTM and eSignatures
- DocuSign Unveils Transaction Management Platform for Real Estate Brokers
- Keith Krach Announces Retirement from Angie’s List Board of Directors