Keith Krach is currently chairman and CEO of DocuSign, the industry leader and global standard in electronic signature. Keith also formerly served as chairman of the board at Angie's List. He is chairman emeritus of the Purdue University Board of Trustees.
Keith has a long history of technology leadership, starting with being GM’s youngest-ever vice president at the age of 26 after earning his B.S. degree in industrial engineering from Purdue University and MBA from Harvard University. After 10 years with GM, Keith joined the founding team of Rasna Corporation. Keith helped lead Rasna to be recognized as #3 on the Inc. 100 list of Fastest-Growing Companies. The company was sold in 1995 to Parametric Technologies for $500 million.
Keith co-founded Ariba in 1996; he served as CEO and chairman of the board for seven years. Keith took Ariba public, achieving a market capitalization of $34 billion. Ernst & Young named Keith the 2000 National Entrepreneur of the Year, the same year in which he was honored at the World Economic Forum with the Technology Pioneer Award.
Following Ariba, Keith founded 3Points, an investment holdings firm, where he was CEO, and has served as an executive and a member of the board of directors for numerous companies. Keith recently announced his decision to retire from Angie’s List Board of Directors effective in May.
Keith Krach and DocuSign continue to venture into new territory, bringing e-signature security, flexibility, and integrity to a variety of industries unthought-of of before. The Cleveland Cavaliers have optioned DocuSign to provide confidence and ease-of-use to their “Wine and Gold” season ticket holders. The Cavaliers adopting DocuSign’s technology marks a significant segues into event management, further opening the door to greater innovation and applications.
- DocuSign: The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management
- Keith Krach: DocuSign your Cleveland Cavs Season
- Keith Krach Speaks About FedEx Deal
- Keith Krach CEO of DocuSign Recognized as CNBC Disruptor50 2014
- DocuSign Announces Industry First Mobile SDK for DTM and eSignatures
- DocuSign Unveils Transaction Management Platform for Real Estate Brokers
- Keith Krach Announces Retirement from Angie’s List Board of Directors
- Incredible MOMENTUM Following DocuSign 2014 Conference
- DocuSign raises $85 million in new funding
- Microsoft and DocuSign announce partnership to bring eSignature capabilities to Office 356 customers