“Success is not timing, not a fluke, not good luck. It is simply recognizing the profound patterns, looking for the need, the paradigm shift, assembling the team, and giving them a clear mission.”
Keith’s 5 Things to Remember: Category Creation
- Customers loudly singing your value proposition is the ultimate category king maker.
- Market the category nobly with trusted relationships.
- Define your own position in the marketplace; don’t let others do it for you.
- Initially focus on a strategic beachhead and attack mini-markets; then land and expand.
- Not all beachheads are created equally.