High Performance Teams
“The magic of diversity of thought – bringing groups together with different temperaments, talents, and convictions – that is the catalyst for genius and the secret sauce for authentic leadership.”
Keith’s 5 Things to Remember: High Performance Teams
- The most talented team in the world will fail without teamwork, alignment and having a clear vision, mission, values, rules, goals, and strategy.
- “A” players attract “A+” players, “B” players attract “C” players.
- Always raise the standards of performance in product, processes, and people. If someone cannot keep up, and you do not do anything about it, you have already lowered the standard.
- No idea is a bad idea (unless it is mine). Create a safe environment.
- We are a team first, functional specialists second. Always think with your CEO hat on.